We provide staffing services and Contract development service mainly in Nagoya and Tokyo, specializing in the fields of IT (system development, operation, Maintenance work), mechanical, electrical, electronic design providing a large number of excellent engineers.
JUSTEC will support the challenges of the future of people and companies through this job.
How to work at JUSTEC
After having an interview to discuss what you have indicated during free registration,
if you find the job you are looking for, you will have to work with Justec instead of the company you are dispatched to.
You will sign an employment contract as a full-time employee of "JUSTEC" and will work at the company which you are dispatched as an employee of Justec.
A generous follow-up system for each individual
Inexperienced persons are also welcome
Jobs that you can choose based on your experience and career
Support for skill improvement and qualification acquisition
Many foreign staff
Selectable work location
Selectable working hours and contract period
Substantial employee benefits
We will guide you to the best job based on your skills and wishes.
We will respond to inquiries regarding technical from clients, regarding technical support, usage of products, PC setup, technical difficulties, etc.
We monitor the operating status of hardware and software, and respond to system failures and other problems, including repairs.
We take responsibility of maintenance to prevent problems of clients’ operation or service.
We are in charge of development of servers and networks.
In addition to a wide range of knowledge about OS, databases, and security, we also have high communication skills that accurately read customer needs are required.
We can develop systems in the fields of general-purpose, open, and web. You will be in charge of system development in any of the general-purpose, open, and web fields.
We support definition, design, program development, and testing according to users or clients’ needs and marketing analysis.
Mechanical ・ electrical
・ electronic design
We also design using 3D or 2D CAD software.
In addition to designing machines & equipment’s, communication is also important because of the opportunities to meet with customers and explain new and technical technologies.
|Company name||JUSTEC Co.,Ltd|
|Representative||President & CEO Masui Michiharu|
|Establishment||October 1, 1991|
|Capital||20 million yen|
9F Ark Sakae Toukai Building, 2-9-5 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi 460-0008 Japan
9F KKK Building, 3-18-1, Asakusabachi, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053 Japan
|Business content||Human resources service（IT total support、Mechanical ・electrical・electronic)
Contract development service
IT training service
|Dispatch business license number||Dispatch business HA 23-302047|
|Employment placement business license number||Employment placement business 23-YU-302097|
9F Ark Sakae Toukai Building, 2-9-5 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi
5 minutes walk from “Fushimi Station” Exit 5 of Nagoya Municipal Subway Higashiyama Line or Tsurumai Line
9F KKK Building, 3-18-1, Asakusabachi, Taito-ku, Tokyo
4 minutes walk of JR Sobu Main Line "Asakusabashi Station" East Exit Exit Or Toei Asakusa Line "Asakusabashi Station" Exit 4
Enactment date April 1, 2017
Last revised date April 21, 2020
JUSTEC Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from everyone as a company engaged in comprehensive human resource services, etc., and has established and promotes a mechanism for protecting personal information in order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services.
Based on our personal information protection philosophy and our own code of conduct set by myself, we fully recognize our social mission, protect the rights of the person, and comply with laws and laws and regulations regarding personal information.
In addition, we hereby declare that we have established a personal information protection management system to realize the following policy, and that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve it, while always being aware of the latest trends in IT technology, changes in social demands, and fluctuations in the business environment etc.
- Our company will properly acquire, use and provide personal information, and will not handle personal information beyond the range necessary to achieve the specified Purpose of use identified. We will also take measures for that.
- Our company will comply with the laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other standards.
- In order to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, Our company will continuously improve the security system of personal information by injecting management resources that match the actual situation of the business in order to prevent such risks by taking reasonable safety measures. will also take immediate corrective action in the event of an emergency.
- Our Company will respond promptly and sincerely to any complaints or consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system by reviewing it in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment surrounding our company and the actual circumstances.
This policy shall be distributed to all employees to make them aware of it, and shall be made available measures to anyone at any time by posting it on our company's website, pamphlets, etc.
JUSTEC Co.,Ltd President & CEO Masui Michiharu